Have you ever dreamed of visiting Australia? I think it seems like such an interesting country to visit, and I’d like to see more of it. I have only been to Sydney, but that was enough of a taste to make me want to go to every city. They seem cool and cultured but also very laid back. And I’d like to go to every Australian beach. And the outback 🙂
I think I had Australia on the brain this week because I’m really excited about a new movie coming out called Tracks. It is about a woman who travels across the outback by herself, and it looks so beautiful and compelling. But I’m not really an outdoors person, not that big of one… so I decided to focus on Australian cities instead with today’s quiz!
Want to know where you should begin your Australian journey? Take my latest quiz: What Australian City Are You? Let me know what you get as your result. Would you like to visit the city you got? Why or why not?
Today isn’t Friday, but I have five questions to answer anyway! Answer them below or link to your answers on your own blog 🙂
- Have you ever been to Australia? Where? If not, what’s the closest you’ve been?
- What would you like best about an Australian vacation?
- Would you prefer to be on the populated eastern coast with Sydney or the western unpopulated coast with Perth?
- Take the quiz: What Australian Animal Are You? What do you get?
- Also take What Australian Food Are You? What’s your result?