Do you enjoy social networking? Are you addicted to Facebook? Constantly on Twitter? Surfing Reddit? It may not seem like it at first, but I think all of us tend to enjoy one form of social networking or another, even if we’re not run of the mill Facebook addicts. Even hanging out on a forum or website with comments (like this blog) can be social networking.
I like some social networking, but for me, it tends to be more interest based then friends based. I love connecting with people who love quizzes on this blog and on various social networks. I also follow a few of my interests on social networks, like gardening, film, and personal finance. However, I will be the first to admit that I’m not a big fan of doing social networking with people I know in real life or have known. Maybe it’s just a quirk of mine, but I don’t really feel comfortable with the status competitions among people I know on places like Facebook (especially), Instagram, and Twitter. I find that to be kind of annoying 🙂 I rather connect over things I share with people!
What about you? What’s your social networking style? Take my latest quiz to see which social networking site you are most like: What Social Network Are You? Comment below and let me know what you get!
Discussion topics (Comment below and let me know any or all of these):
- What do you get on What Social Network Are You? Is it true for you?
- What sort of things do you like to read about and share about on social sites?
- Are there any social networks or forums you spend time on besides the big ones? Which ones?
- Are there any popular social networks from the past that you thought were better than the ones we have today? Friendster? Xanga? Maybe even MySpace?
- Take What Keyboard Key Are You? What do you think of your result?
P.S. Want more quizzes like this one? Learn about each week’s new quizzes by signing up for Blogthings Weekly!