TGIF everyone! It just so happens that today is Family History Day, and I thought it would be a fun subject to discuss. Genealogy and family history is a passion of mine, and I love hearing about other people’s family histories. Answer below for the chance to win this week’s prize… a $25 Amazon gift code. (Yes, I’m bumping it up to $25 this week. I am so excited to be able to do this!)
Just answer the questions below for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift code . I don’t think I have to tell you the drill with Amazon… you can buy basically anything on there 🙂
All you have to do to enter is comment below and answer the Friday Five. I will run a random number generator on Monday morning and pick the winner that way. I will comment on the thread to the person who won, so you can check back to see who won that way. If you miss it, I will announce the winner in the comments and next week in the P.S.
So, here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Simply answer below in a comment to enter
Friday Five – Family History Edition
- How have you learned about your family history? Do you find it an interesting subject?
- Do you have a family tree? Have you worked on completing it?
- Is your family from the country you live in currently? Or did they immigrate from somewhere else? Where? How recently?
- Are you related to someone famous? How closely related? (Feel free to either mention the person or not depending on how discreet you need to be.)
- Take What Country Are You? – What do you get? Is it accurate? Is this country a part of your family’s history?
P.S. Congratulations to last week’s Friday Five winner, Heather.
P.P.S. This went out a little early! Oh well. More time for the Friday Five.