Happy weekend everyone 🙂 And some of you in the United States, happy long weekend! It’s not a long weekend for me, as I prefer to keep my regular work schedule – but I still feel like celebrating. So all of this week’s questions will be weekend related. For the giveaway, I have a $10 e-gift card that can be used at the Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, or Piperlime. Needless to say, it’s the perfect little prize for some weekend shopping 😉 This one is courtesy of Recyclebank, a fun site I love that gives you gift cards and high value grocery coupons for playing green themed games.
All you have to do to enter is comment below and answer the Friday Five. I will run a random number generator on Monday morning and pick the winner that way. I will comment on the thread to the person who won, so you can check back to see who won that way. If you miss it, I will announce the winner in the comments and next week in the P.S.
So, here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Simply answer below in a comment to enter
Friday Five – Weekend Edition
- What is your favorite weekend activity?
- Where do you like to go for a quick weekend trip?
- What sort of vibe does your ideal weekend have? Fun? Social? Relaxing? Productive? Something else?
- What are your plans for this weekend?
- Take What Hobby Are You? – What do you get? Is it accurate?
P.S. Congratulations to last week’s Friday Five winner, Rachel.