Happy Friday everyone! I don’t know why, but I have been flooded with memories from elementary school lately. It was a long time ago, but I still can remember walking in to school in the morning – and what it felt like to eat in the cafeteria. I thought it would be fun to discuss our elementary school / primary school memories for this week’s Friday Five (feel free to improvise if you were homeschooled). This week’s giveaway will be to the ever popular Amazon.com 🙂 Answer the questions below for a chance to win a $10 Amazon.com gift code.
All you have to do to enter is comment below and answer the Friday Five. I will run a random number generator on Monday morning and pick the winner that way. I will comment on the thread to the person who won, so you can check back to see who won that way. If you miss it, I will announce the winner in the comments and next week in the P.S.
So, here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Simply answer below in a comment to enter
Friday Five – School Days Edition
- What sort of elementary school did you go to? Public? Private? Parochial? Home School?
- What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
- What did you do during recess?
- Did you have a favorite grade or teacher? Which one?
- Take What Elementary School Subject Are You? – What do you get? Is it accurate?
P.S. Congratulations to last week’s Friday Five winner, Heather.