Happy Friday, everyone! Are you excited for the weekend? I don’t know about you, but I like to catch up on my shopping a bit on the weekends – both online and offline. And I thought that shopping would be a fun subject for this week Friday Five. And I’m giving away a $10 gift code from one of my favorite stores, Target 🙂
All you have to do to enter is comment below and answer the Friday Five. I will run a random number generator on Monday morning and pick the winners that way. I will comment on the thread to the people who won, so you can check back to see who won that way. If you miss it, I will announce the winner in the comments and next week in the P.S.
So, here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Simply answer below in a comment to enter
Friday Five – Shopping Edition
- What are your favorite stores to shop at?
- What do you like to shop for?
- Where do you prefer to shop? Online? At an indoor mall? An outdoor mall? Downtown?
- What’s the best thing you’ve bought in the past year or two?
- Take What’s Your Shopping Stereotype? – What do you get? Is it accurate?
P.S. Congratulations to last week’s Friday Five winner, Maureen.