TGIF! It’s been a long week for me, and I’m ready to celebrate. This week I had to tackle one of my most dreaded phobias, getting blood drawn. Eeek! Not a fan. So I thought it would be interesting to discuss phobias in this week’s Friday Five.And of course, I have a Friday Five giveaway. This week I’m giving away a free $10 gift code to Amazon to a lucky random winner.
All you have to do to enter is comment below and answer the Friday Five. I will run a random number generator on Monday morning and pick the winners that way. I will comment on the thread to the people who won, so you can check back to see who won that way. If you miss it, I will announce the winner on Facebook and also next week in the P.S.
So, here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Simply answer below in a comment to enter
Friday Five – Phobia edition
- Do you have any phobias? What are they?
- Are there any common phobias that you don’t have?
- What’s the best way to deal with a phobia?
- Have you ever had a phobia that you got rid of? How did you do it?
- Take What Phobia Are You?– What do you get? Is it accurate?
P.S. Congratulations to last week’s Friday Five winner, Lynn S.