Happy Friday, y’all! This Friday Five is all about where we live – country, city, or suburbs. I’m always curious to know where everyone lives and what kind of lifestyle they prefer. And of course, it wouldn’t be a Friday Five without a giveaway. This week I’m giving away a free $10 gift code to Amazon to a lucky random winner.
All you have to do to enter is comment below and answer the Friday Five. I will run a random number generator on Monday morning and pick the winners that way. I will comment on the thread to the people who won, so you can check back to see who won that way. If you miss it, I will announce the winner on Facebook and also next week in the P.S.
So, here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Simply answer below in a comment to enter
Friday Five – City vs Suburbs vs Country Edition
- Do you live in the city, the suburbs, or the country?
- What do you like about where you live?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
- What do you have to have wherever you live?
- Take Where Should You Live? – What do you get? Is it accurate?
P.S. Congratulations to last week’s Friday Five winner, Kathy