Happy Friday everyone… and happy birthday to me 🙂 Yup, it is really, truly my birthday today, and I’m excited that it falls on the Friday Five day. I can’t think of a more fun way to celebrate than with a birthday themed Friday Five. (And don’t worry if I’m working too hard on my big day – I wrote this post ahead of time.) As far as other celebrations go, I am going to ask Mr. Blogthings to take me out to a fun restaurant or two and eat lots of birthday cupcakes. And I have a special movie picked out for tonight. I like to keep it low key.
All you have to do to enter is comment below and answer the Friday Five. I will run a random number generator on Monday morning and pick the winners that way. I will comment on the thread to the people who won, so you can check back to see who won that way. If you miss it, I will announce the winner on Facebook and also next week in the P.S.
So, here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Simply answer below in a comment to enter
Friday Five – Birthday Edition
- What’s your favorite way to celebrate your birthday?
- Do you like to have a cake on your birthday? If so, which kind?
- What celebrities, family members, or friends share your birthday? (Feel free to do a couple searches to find out)
- What gift would you like for your next birthday?
- What Does Your Birth Date Mean? Take the quiz and share your result. Is it true?
P.S. Congratulations to last week’s Friday Five winner, Linda