Hi! Welcome to the first Friday Five of 2013. I thought that this would be a great time to have a discussion about healthy habits, even if none if us are hardcore enough to do resolutions. Taking care of my health is getting more important to me every year, and I’m always looking for new healthy ideas and inspiration. Do you feel the same way? If you do (or simply if you’d like to be healthier), join us below in the Friday Five.
Please answer my Friday Five questions below. Everyone who comments below today will be automatically entered in the randomly drawn gift card contest. This week I’m giving away an Amazon.com $5 gift card and a Target $5 gift card to the randomly chosen winner, both courtesy of Swagbucks. (Swagbucks is an easy place to earn free gift cards that I really love.) If you don’t want to enter but still want to comment, just say that somewhere in your comment.
So here we go… here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Just answer below in a comment 🙂
Friday Five – Healthy Habits Edition
- What does eating healthy mean to you?
- What’s a healthy food that you love?
- What is your favorite way to get in some exercise?
- What’s the biggest change you’ve made recently to improve your health?
- What’s Your Healthiest Habit? Take the quiz and share your result. Is it true?