Hello! Thanks to everyone who entered my Friday Fiver contest over the past couple weeks. While I think it was fun, I want to do something new (there will still be a contest!) more in the spirit of Blogthings.
When I originally started Blogthings, I wanted to give people a way to easily find fun things to add to their blogs and have more topics to blog about. Of course, in the era of Facebook, Twitter, and yes, still blogs, this has morphed into fun things to add to all sorts of social media / self expression services.
I felt like the Friday Fiver was sort of straying from this mission a bit, so I want to introduce something new – and kind of old. The Friday Five! If you’re a long time blogger, LiveJournaler, or internet geek like me, you may remember the tradition of posting five questions on Friday that everyone answers. I’d like to start this up on the Blogthings blog as a way for some get-to-know-each-other fun!
Without further delay, here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Simply answer below in a comment.
Friday Five – Holiday 2012
- What holidays, if any, are you celebrating this year?
- Do you celebrate out of religious reasons, cultural reasons, or familial reasons? Or a combination of the three?
- Do you prefer to give gifts or receive gifts?
- What is your favorite edible holiday treat?
- What do you think about gift cards as holiday gifts? Thoughtful or thoughtless?