Edit: The contest is finished for this week, and Christina is the winner! Thanks to everyone who entered, and no worries if you didn’t win this time… you’ll have another chance next Friday 🙂
Here are the rules:
1) Comment on any blog post that includes a quiz sometime between 8AM Friday CST and 8AM Saturday CST. (That’s the same as 2PM GMT.) Make sure you identify yourself with an email address (I will keep it private) or by logging in with WordPress, Facebook, or Twitter.
2) The comment must include something about your result and what you think of it.
3) Only comments on a quiz blog post qualify, so please don’t comment on this post as an contest entry. You are free to comment to ask any questions about the contest or to say what you think of this contest, but it won’t count as your official entry 🙂
4) Only one entry per contest, but you can enter (and win!) anytime the contest is held. If you comment multiple times, it will only count once – but it won’t be held against you.
5) A winner will be chosen randomly with a random number generator and announced right here in an update.
Please ask me any questions if the rules aren’t clear, as I’m happy to clarify.
To get you started, here are a few recent Blogthings quiz posts. Commenting on any of these (as well as any other quiz post from the blog) counts as entering the contest. Make sure to include your result and what you think of it. Happy contesting!
Quiz: What’s Your Travel Personality?
Quiz: Where Should Your Inner New Yorker Live?
Quiz: What Christmas Tree Are You?
Quiz: The Snow Test
Quiz: The Wedding Cake Test
Quiz: What Kind of Dreamer Are You?
Quiz: The Chocolate Chip Cookie Oracle + Recipe
Quiz: Are You Careful, Conscientious, or Carefree?
Quiz: How Should You De-Stress?