New Quiz: The Vintage Sneaker Test

Five vintage sneakers

Which of these sneakers would you like to wear the most? Take my latest image quiz to see what your vintage sneaker says about you.

Do you wear sneakers often? I know that some consider them a fashion faux pas, but I think sneakers can be quite fashionable if done right. I’m especially a fan of vintage style sneakers in simple, but bold, colors. I think a minimalist sneaker can look quite cool with jeans or other casual wear. Would fancier shoes often look better? Maybe, but my feet need to be comfortable.

I wear sneakers a good deal of the time. I do a lot of walking in my everyday life, and I can only go a mile or two in non-sneaker shoes, even if they are designed for walking. I own a few pairs of colorful, simple sneakers, and I mix them up depending on my mood or outfit. I hope they pass as stylish, but luckily, I live in an area that is more casual than fashion forward anyway.  I think the most important thing for looking stylish in sneakers is intention. If you pick out cool looking sneakers that complement your outfit, you can fit in anywhere – even Paris! (Do you agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments!)

What sort of sneakers do you like? And what do they say about you? Take The Vintage Sneaker Test to find out.  Comment below to let me know what you get on this quiz… and what you think about wearing sneakers in general.

1. What do you get on The Vintage Sneaker Test? Is it true for you?
  2. Do you think sneakers can be stylish? Why or why not?
  3. What are your favorite pair of sneakers ever? Do you still own them?
  4. Take The Shoe Personality Test What do you think of your result?

8 thoughts on “New Quiz: The Vintage Sneaker Test

1. bree

1. Streamlined. I have a tendency to be too hard on myself, but the rest was accurate.
    2. Yes. What you pair sneakers with helps make them stylish
    3. My nike ones, yes
    4. Cowboy boots, pretty accurate

You Are Streamlined

You aren’t the type to be always on the run, because you live a simple, minimalist, and efficient life.

You take good care of your body and health in a holistic way. You believe that small choices and habits add up.
    You are never too hard on yourself, and you practice moderation. Overdoing it is just as detrimental as slacking off.

While you are a modest person, you crave quality and even luxury. You rather have fewer, but nicer, things.
    There is a comfortable authenticity to how you live your life. You don’t feel like you owe anyone an explanation.
    True, but I still don’t know what to focus on, because focusing on one thing makes me feel a little isolated. I guess in our world you can’t be good and specialize in all things anymore :/.
    I wear sneakers for almost every occasion (except formal, that is), of course they can be stylish, there’s so much variety in sneakers anyway! I like Vans and Oxfords ( do they count?). I own tons!

3. maureenmojen

1. You are Streamlined. I wouldn’t exactly say I’m minimalist by nature. But I do believe in avoiding unnecessary complications. “You have taken the time to figure out what matters most to you. And you focus on that as much as possible.” – Yes this is definitely true. The part about moderation is true in terms of my philosophy, but I’m a perfectionist and so I’ve really had to work at not being hard on myself. I still slip sometimes. The last paragraph is dead-on.

2. Yes I do. Not in the way heels can, but in casual ensembles, definitely. Most keds are super cute. As for sneakers that are specifically for athletics, well they are usually not, but some are.

3. Actually I think my favourites are my bloch dance sneakers. I don’t wear them outdoors but they are so light, and have just the right amount of support and cushion. I can actually do zumba and such in them without bothering my weak ankles. But hopefully I’ll have a cute pair of keds or rio souls soon!

4. You are Loafers. Well I LOVE loafers (especially with a sturdy heel that gives me height while still being comfortable). I do try to dress appropriately and do prefer large cities (though not NYC or LA large), but the rest doesn’t particularly fit. I’m not really the high-powered business woman type. 🙂

1. You Are Peaceful. Haha, my default state is definitely at rest. 😛 Staying calm in chaotic situations is hard though..
    2. Maybe in a casual way..
    3. I like my black slip-on Skechers..they’re the only sneaker I buy haha
    4. You Are Clogs. Ooo..living in Europe would be fun

1. Peaceful. You have a strong inner voice that you listen to.
    You don’t exert yourself unnecessarily – there is enough exertion in life as is. You may not be out running marathons every month, but you stay healthy by listening to what your body needs.
    When you need to move, you move. When you need to stay still, you stay still. You know how to find your inner equilibrium.
    2. Sure they can. Some are better than others.
    3. Don’t have a favorite pair. Yet.
    4. Clogs. Clogs? Lol.
    You are a solid and down to earth person.
    You seek – and almost always achieve – a really sound balance in your life.
    You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm.
    You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.
    No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life.
    People know that they can truly depend on you.
    You should live: In Europe
    You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world

Hahaha! I wear clogs whenever I can 😉 Definitely not stylish, but they make me look taller / thinner without hurting my feet 🙂

1. Peaceful with elements of streamlined and grounded