Quiz: The Summer Test

six summer scenes

Which summer scene is the most appealing to you?

Is everyone having a good summer so far? I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how lovely my summer has been. Texas isn’t exactly known for its beautiful summers, but this summer has been pretty mild by our standards. Any summer where a breezy morning or evening walk is all that I can ask for. Plus, it’s even been nice enough for me to garden without having to water my plants four times a day. I’ve got a great collection of basil growing, which is great for those light summer pasta dishes ๐Ÿ™‚

Many of you have expressed to me that summer isn’t exactly your favorite season, and I can see why. We more serious types love the coziness and quiet of fall and winter. This summer, I’ve tried to make things more manageable by trying to find some of that coziness wherever I can. Instead of cozying up with a blanket and a book, I lay out under my ceiling fan with my reading. (Current choice – A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.) I’ve also made my summer a bit more fun by embracing some new summery traditions. For example, I love having a bit of watermelon with my breakfast!

Whether you love summer or simply think it’s okay, I hope you enjoy this image quiz of relaxing summer scenes:ย The Summer Test. Let me know what you get, and how your summer has been going.

1. What do you get onย The Summer Test?ย Is it true for you?
  2. How has your summer been so far? Would you rate it as average, above average, or below average?
  3. What has been your highlight of the summer? Or what will you miss most when summer is over?
  4. What are you looking forward to most this autumn?
  5. Takeย What’s Your Summer Ride?ย What do you think of your result?

15 thoughts on “Quiz: The Summer Test

1. Summer Means Possibilities to You. I need my alone time, but I’ll go out too
    2. Pretty good..maybe a little above average
    3. Hiking to Gulkana Glacier, going to Denali and seeing Mt. McKinley, etc
    4. Nice colors, cuddling under blankets, the good movies finally coming out..
    5. Your Summer Ride is a Beetle Convertible. lol cool

2. maureenmojen

First of all I have to say that I love A Tree Grows in Brooklyn!

1. I was torn between two images. One was Inspiration, the other was Energy. The first one fit me splendidly, the latter not at all. Maybe I was drawn to the second one because I need more of it!

2. The last week or so the weather finally became bearable so it has been much nicer and I’m inclined to say average, though for most of the summer I would have related it below average.

3. My highlight has been taking a lovely evening walk in the woods, complete with fireflies and a deer!

4. I always look forward to the leaves changing and Halloween, but this autumn in particular I’m looking forward to taking horseback riding lessons! It has been on my bucket list since before I knew what a bucket list was!

5. Beetle Convertible. I actually don’t plan on ever buying a car, but they are definitely cute!

Oooh, I love the idea of autumn horseback riding lessons. This is something on my bucket list too, for sure. Let me know how it goes ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Warmth.
    A truly loving person. affectionate, warm-hearted, unselfish, humble, altruistic, tender and compassionate. You get great joy from putting others first.
    2. Uneventful
    3. Maybe my house. If it ever sells.
    4. Lets see what a Dallas autumn is like.
    5. Beetle Convertible.
    Fun, funky, and a little bit euro.
    You love your summers to be full of style and sun!

What do you get on The Summer Test? Is it true for you?

Energy. True, but maybe not in Texas. The heat makes me a little lazy.

Pretty good! I could have used with a vacation to the beach or Boston, but otherwise I have been enjoying myself ๐Ÿ™‚

What are you looking forward to most this autumn?

The highlight has been the cool, breezy mornings. I’m looking forward to EVERYTHING about autumn.

Take Whatโ€™s Your Summer Ride? What do you think of your result?

Mini Cooper. It’s a cute car, and yes, I am mostly a city girl.

Summer Means Warmth to You

You are a truly loving person. You are affectionate and warm-hearted.
    You are unselfish, humble, and altruistic. You get great joy from putting others first.

You are tender and compassionate. You wear your heart on your sleeve.
    You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride. You are full of delightful surprises.

My summer was..above average! Okay, that’s just the optimistic side talking, back to real me, it has been average. Even with education, it has been lazy, I guess! But, embracing my past hectic (yet fun!) school life, and a lazy hometown life in Canada, you really embrace that special free time! My highlight was visiting my newly retired parents settled (finally ๐Ÿ˜› !) in Ontario, and visiting my little sister studying in Victoria, BC, and my twin in Australia (the crazy one, if you’re reading this!) , and my older sister in Luxembourg! Can’t believe how much changes in ONE summer! I will definitely miss all my scattered family and having to go back to school… ๐Ÿ™
    Sigh, learning…. ๐Ÿ˜›
    At least I can just rest in autumn and try to study my hardest!

It sounds like a fun summer to me! I would have loved going to both Australia and Luxembourg. And I have heard Victoria is beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚ Such great summer travels to remember when you’re busy studying!

Thanks for letting me know about this! I accidentally put Possibilities for your result as well, but it should be Inspiration. I fixed it now, but the rest of the text (aside from the title) is the same.

1. Summer Means Possibilities to You
    2. Below average (if not average)
    3. Can’t think of anything, wearing my cool t-shirts
    4. Birthday, visiting a scary attraction, using a cool new feature called motionbooktool on deviantART for making comics
    5. Your Summer Ride is a Mini Cooper