New Quiz: What Season Should You Have Been Born In?

Woman enjoying a snowy winter day

What season do you best relate to?

Do you think that the time of year you are born has some impact on your personality? I’m not talking about astrology here… I’m talking more about seasons. For example, someone born in January in the United States and July in Australia have completely different astrological signs, but they were both born in the dead of winter. Do you see what I mean? Do those two people have something in common being born in the same season … despite being born at different times of the calendar year? Science is starting to say yes.

At the very least, babies born in the winter are said to have more sensitivity to seasonal changes. (As a winter baby, I find this fact particularly interesting!) I have also heard that because of how the school year is structured, people born closer to the cutoff date for ages tend to turn out differently because they are the youngest in their class. (Something that obviously makes a much bigger difference when you’re 5 than when you’re 15.)

While I find scientific studies on birth season interesting, that’s not what my latest quiz is based on. I’d love to do a scientifically based birth season personality quiz, but there just isn’t enough research out there yet. For now, I’ll do a culturally based / historical one instead.

Take What Season Should You Have Been Born In?, and let me know what you got for your result. Is it true for you? Do you wish your birthday was in a particular season?

1. What do you get on What Season Should You Have Been Born In? Is it true for you?
  2. Can you think of any ways that your birth season affected your life?
  3. If you could have your birthday in any season, what would you choose?
  4. Take What Season is Your Soul Connected To? What do you think of your result?

P.S. This quiz is brought to you today by GlobalTestMarket. Are you an opinionated and savvy consumer? Get paid for your opinions! I get a lot of Amazon gift cards this way, and it’s free to sign up.

15 thoughts on “New Quiz: What Season Should You Have Been Born In?

1. Christina

1. “You should have been born in Spring”
    2. Almost everything was accurate except to be honest I do not find it easy to make friends and the optimism doesn’t really match me. (I was born near the ending of winter and close to spring)
    3. I would like to have mine in the Summer just so I can celebrate it when I’m not busy.
    4. Your soul is connected to winter.

1. You Should Have Been Born in the Winter (I’m not a hard worker)
    2. No
    3. Doesn’t matter to me
    4. Your Soul Is Connected to the Winter (I’m not serious and some things do rattle me)

I got double winter

I am starting to wonder if some of the winter results are better suited for fall. All the fall people are getting them!

3. Shalei

1. I got the Winter, but I’m actually born in Summer. However the result seem quite accurate, ’cause I’m rather quiet and bit deserved, and I like to be on my own. That perfectionism aspect weren’t so suitable, but most of the result seemed to be true.

2. I haven’t got to celebrate my birthday at school, because the school year is always over about a week before my birthday. But at least I start new school year always on right age. Birthday parties have sometimes been hard to arrange, when some friends have already gone to their Summer trips and could not have attended. Well, I didn’t got many birthday parties, just about two or three times around ages 8-10.

3. Since Fall is my most favorite season, it would be nice to have been born in Autumn. September or November would be good month. Winter would also be good alternative, maybe in December or February.

4.Your Soul Is Connected to the Winter
    You approach life with a zen-like calm that other people envy. Nothing rattles you.
    You are smart, thoughtful, and very serious. You don’t stress out, but you don’t take much lightly. You like to keep to yourself, and you’ve been called shy – even if you don’t consider yourself that way. You prefer a cozy, quiet life filled with ideas, books, and maybe a few friends.

Hmm, quite accurate too, matches with the previous result.

I’m so glad it was accurate for you, and you are one of the few who got the same season on both quizzes 🙂 I also would like a fall birthday – just because I like fall so much!

1. Winter. (Actually born in August) Naturally reserved and quiet. You enjoy your company. You are very loyal and true to those who know you well. You don’t like your time wasted with negativity when there is so much right in the world. You can spend hours at a time working on your favorite projects. You tend to be picky about who you’re friends with. You are looking for true friendship – not acquaintances or buddies. You have a perfectionistic side that tends to dominate your life. You can’t stand it when anyone makes mistakes, including you.
    2. I didn’t celebrate any birthdays in school.
    3. Maybe spring or fall. April or October specifically.
    4. Fall. You are a somewhat sensitive soul with a tough exterior. You are street smart and wise about the world. You have the heart of a poet, but you’re not too eager to let anyone else see it. You are very creative and deeply talented. You are still looking for the perfect outlet for your expression. You embrace change and think the cycles of life are beautiful. You don’t shrink away from the darker elements of life.

All of this is right on.

I’m noticing a lot of people who get fall on one quiz and winter on the other! I need a quiz with more specific times of the year – late fall is very different than early fall, etc.

1. You Should Have Been Born in the Spring. I was born in the spring! Hehe. I love exploring..I’m definitely curious!
    2. I was always jealous when people had birthdays in school (I was born in early June). It’s kinda like being left out haha
    3. Spring is fine
    4. Your Soul Is Connected to the Spring. Pretty true (I see a pattern ;))

Aww, yeah, my friends with non-school year birthdays have said the same thing! My school let people pick an alternate day, which I guess is better than nothing. We even sang the Unbirthday Song 🙂

You Should Have Been Born in the Autumn

You are an idealistic but also hard working person. You want to make the world a better place.
    It’s likely that you have a list of causes that you support – and a plan for advancing all of them.

You are a natural leader and organizer. You naturally sort out chaos and figure out what the first steps are.
    You are confident in your abilities, but you also always have a contingency plan. Failure is not an option for you.

You know what you believe, and you are resistant to changing your mind. Others may find you frustratingly stubborn.
    If you don’t like how something is going, you’re likely to take it over. You know you’ll do a better job.
    Haha! 🙂
    I find this to be true, yet I have found it to be so easy to help and lead, yet be so irritated at people who just don’t get it! I was born in the spring, which may have indicated who I am now as a person and my lifestyle, instead of my personality and how I may think of it at certain times.

I think you’re exactly right about the double edged sword of leadership. It can be so rewarding to be in charge, but there is a lot of baggage that comes with it 🙂

7. maureenmojen

1. I was torn between a couple responses. The first result I got was Winter. The Second result I got was spring. The Winter result fits better but the spring supplements some parts of my personality that are left out of Winter. It’s funny because I was born in the second week of March – late winter, almost spring. 🙂

2. Well, once I got past the days of childhood parties, it meant that my birthday didn’t get much celebration. It was often during spring break so people were off on vacations and such. Maybe this is part of why I’m such a loner? At the very least it has given me low expectations of birthdays. I don’t get upset if it isn’t a big ado. Other than that I can’t think of much.

3. Autumn! It’s my favourite season.

4. Your soul is connected to the Fall. Yes yes definitely! I couldn’t bear to live anywhere that didn’t have a proper autumn.

I think low expectations are definitely the key to enjoying birthdays. Mine is right near Valentine’s Day, which is another dicey holiday – so I’ve learned to just chill out for all of it 😉

What do you get on What Season Should You Have Been Born In? Is it true for you?

I got autumn, which is my favorite season!

Can you think of any ways that your birth season affected your life?

Yes, I was born in the dead of winter, which didn’t make for very fun birthday parties. Also, I ended up being one of the oldest kids in my class due to a late fall “cut off” date. I think that made me feel a little isolated because everyone seemed immature.

If you could have your birthday in any season, what would you choose?

Fall would have been nice. I would have liked a Halloween birthday 🙂

Take What Season is Your Soul Connected To? What do you think of your result?

Fall! Yesssss!!!