New Quiz: The Flower Petal Test

pretty pink flower

What does the flower you envision say about you?

There’s no doubt about it… this summer has been the best ever in my life for flowers. Usually the Texas heat makes flowers a little rarer than I’d like by the time July rolls around, but we’ve had a slightly cooler than usual summer. That means there are blooming flowers everywhere, and I love it. I don’t have the patience to grow my own flowers, and I’m too stingy to buy any. I’m very thankful that I have neighbors who grow beautiful flowers of every color and kind. I enjoy their flowers instead of having my own… and by enjoy, I just mean looking. Jeez! I would never clip any! ๐Ÿ˜‰

There have been a lot of quizzes on Blogthings dealing with the meaning of flowers based on type, season, and color. I really wanted to do another flower quiz to celebrate my summer of flowers, but I felt stuck in a rut. Then I found some interesting research in a book about flower petals as far as their shape, amount, and meaning went. This seemed like a cool concept to me, because it’s more about shapes and numbers than flowers.

Takeย The Flower Petal Test, and let me know what result you get. Does it fit? Did you find it easy or difficult to imagine a flower in your mind?

1. What do you get onย The Flower Petal Test?ย Is it true for you?
  2. What floral smell do you like the best? How do you incorporate this scent in your life?
  3. Is there a flower quiz that you’d like to see onย Blogthingsย that hasn’t been written yet?
  4. Did you ever pick petals off a flower to see if someone loved you or not? Was your answer correct?
  5. Takeย What Flower Are You?ย What do you think of your result?

15 thoughts on “New Quiz: The Flower Petal Test

What do you get on The Flower Petal Test? Is it true for you?

Reasonable – but it’s more of something I aspire to be =)

Lavender – I try to grow it sometimes! I’m not a very girly scent person, unfortunately.

Is there a flower quiz that youโ€™d like to see on Blogthings that hasnโ€™t been written yet?

What edible flower are you?

I know I did, but I don’t remember the outcome.

Take What Flower Are You? What do you think of your result?

Iris – I love it!!!

You Are Sincere

You are a very honest and open person. You accept yourself completely, and that makes it easy for you to accept others.
    You have trouble believing that anything is all good or all bad. You see varying shades of gray and nuance.

You are a good listener and an empathetic friend. You tend to tell others what they need to hear.
    You don’t expect anyone to be perfect, including yourself. The best you can hope for is some truthful self-reflection.

You are able to make accurate assessments of your own life, and this helps you stay well rounded.
    You avoid extremes of any sort. You’re the first to believe that there is more to almost any story.

Yes, it’s true, and,
    Once again, I don’t play favorites nor am I a decision person, I just love flowers and their smells. I like to see how much I can incorporate them into, like flowers’ petals can be used in a refreshing bath to cleanse and moisturize your skin, or find oils of the flower and use as a lotion or a hair mask, just make sure they are supposed to be used for those purposes, or just, decorate a fairly empty or boring room in your home.

When I used to travel abroad in high school (went to an International boarding school for high school, revealed in Friday Five, education edition, I think ๐Ÿ˜‰ ), I brought flowers from my last stop and used it to decorate the room I was staying in and it reminded me of where I last visited, to tell myself, “You should be grateful you have the opportunity to visit such beautiful places whereas most people are not as fortunate to see them as you are!”

1. Sincere. honest and open. You accept yourself completely, and that makes it easy for you to accept others.
    2. Honeysuckle. Ever since I was a child. Natural scent is best but if I can find it done well in a candle or body product or anything I’d like to have it.
    3. I don’t know. Is there a which Georgia O’Keeffe flower are you?
    4. Yeah, I probably did. I don’t remember the outcome at all. I probably did it over or just stopped if I saw it wasn’t going to be what I wanted. Lol.
    5. Lily. You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
    People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
    You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words. Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.
    I would like all those gifts in question number one. A gift on a first date would be surprising and meaningful to me. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Second time today a quiz result said I have a soothing influence. Guess its gotta be true! ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh I forgot because I have been busy upgrading some stuff on the back end of the site this week. I will catch up shortly ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m glad you reminded me!

4. siennra

I got “You Are Creative”
    at first I was wondering why I got that kind of result in the first place,
    but your description is totally ‘me’,

I always have those ideas running around inside my head, and I have many plans I want to do ๐Ÿ˜€
    And it’s true, I cannot work when my creativity is being frozen ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Reasonable and quite a bit of creative
    2. Never though about it
    3. Don’t know right now
    4. Never did that
    5. Iris with some tulip

1. You Are Determined. Hehh no..I rest a lot, I don’t have that much energy haha. I’m productive at work, but at home I’m so lazy ๐Ÿ˜›
    2. The lilacs and chokecherries here smell soo good..I love when they start blooming and the smells comes in my apartment *drool*
    3. Not that I can think of..
    4. I don’t think so..
    5. You Are Apple Red. My sense of humor is awesome ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oops! I didn’t mean to re-run that red quiz ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am like you. I work hard at work, but it takes all my energy. In my off time, I am epically lazy!