Do you have a hankering to travel the world? I do! I definitely don’t have the money to travel to all the places I’d like to see, so for now, I just like to plan and dream. I often wonder which continent I’d spend the most time on. Europe seems like the obvious answer, but I think it may really be some place like South America. What about you? What continent would you like to visit most?
I think I would be happy visiting any continent for a while, even exploring more of North America … I’d love to spend more time in Canada and Mexico. I know I’d have fun in Asia (especially in Tokyo), and I really want to get back down to South America. And Europe, well, I’d like to see all of Europe. That could take years! I think I’ll go relax on the beach in Australia when I’m all finished!
Where do you want to go? Take my latest quiz to find out which continent you should visit: What Continent Should You Visit? Comment below to let me know what you think of your result and where you’d like to visit eventually.
Discussion topics (Comment below and let me know any or all of these):
- What do you get on What Continent Should You Visit? Is it true for you?
- What continent do you most want to visit? What countries, cities, and / or sights draw you there?
- How many continents have you been to so far? Which ones?
- Can you identify the continent featured in the photo at the beginning of this blog post?
- Take What Continent Are You? What do you think of your result?
P.S. Get the latest Blogthings quizzes and news first! Sign up for my weekly email list: Blogthings Weekly