New Quiz: What Type of M&M Are You?

big bunch of plain m&ms

What kind of M&M are you? Plain? Peanut? Pretzel?

Do you like M&Ms? I love this delicious little treat. I sometimes eat M&Ms plain, but I really like them as a part of something else. They go great in a salty trail mix, and my all time favorite ice cream from my hometown creamery is M&M. Also, M&Ms are my favorite treat to give out for Halloween, and I put the leftovers in oatmeal cookies. Weird, but strangely delicious.

When I was growing up, there were only a couple kinds of M&Ms – plain and peanut. Now I feel overwhelmed by the variety of M&Ms available, and of course, I love them all. I haven’t found other people to be the same way though – most people I know have an M&M they like and stick to it. And of course, I wonder if this is based on personality…

Do you agree that M&M preference can be linked to your personality? Or do you simply love food quizzes as much as I do? To find out what M&M best suits you, take my latest quiz: What Type of M&M Are You? (Warning! It made me very hungry to write this one.) Comment below to let me know what your result is and what you think about M&Ms.

1. What do you get on What Type of M&M Are You? Is it true for you?
  2. Do you like M&Ms? What kinds?
  3. Do you have a special treat or recipe that includes M&Ms? Or do you just eat them as is?
  4. Have you tried every kind of M&M in this quiz? (You can look below your outcome to see all the results)
  5. Take What Color M&M Are You? What do you get? Is it true for you?

P.S. Get my latest and greatest Blogthings quizzes every week in your email. Learn about each week’s new quizzes by signing up for Blogthings Weekly!

18 thoughts on “New Quiz: What Type of M&M Are You?

You Are a Mini M&M

You are fun and even a little outrageous. You’re constantly surprising people.
    If there’s a good time, you’re going to find it. You don’t sit around and wait for fun to happen.

You are proactive in so many aspects of your life. You are big on investigating anything that interests you.
    You tend to introduce friends to things that they’ve never even heard of before. You’re very in the know.

You tend to be a very hands on person. You like to do things yourself, and you have a creative streak.
    Whenever you feel bored, you get up and make something – whether it’s art or a batch of cookies.
    I just like every M&M, really!

2. moonstep1969

You Are an Almond M & M
    Albeit I’m as chocophile I’m not very fond of M & Ms, but the result rings very true anyway.)

You are thoughtful and a bit of an introvert. You happily spend a lot of time alone.
    You believe that you can’t really know yourself without reflection, and you know yourself quite well.

You are detail oriented and pay attention to life’s subtleties. You tend to notice what others miss.
    You tend to strive for perfection in all aspects of your life. You are meticulous.

You enjoy working on your own projects, whether they’re for work for for fun. You like to feel immersed.
    You are very motivated once you get into what you’re doing. You have an excellent work ethic and enjoy quietly working on something.

I’m finding with this quiz that chocophiles aren’t too fond of M&Ms. Too much sugar and not enough chocolate maybe?

1. You Are an Almond M&M. I’m definitely introverted and people are always surprised at how detail oriented I am haha
    2. I like plain M&Ms
    3. No, they’re fine just the way they are haha
    4. No, I’m a picky eater and things like almonds in my food really gross me out haha. I have had Mini M&Ms, they’re not bad
    5. You Are a Blue M&M. Seems pretty true, though my mind is definitely muddled 😛

Hahaha! I love that you say you would get grossed out by almonds in your M&Ms. There is something to be said for plain. Don’t mess with what works!

I’m a Dark Chocolate M&M. Nothing is more true. I don’t think I’ve had Dark Chocolate M&Ms. I’ve had all the others. And the Coconut too. I like the Mini ones the best. I wouldn’t mind finding them in other treats but I like them just on their own. I’m a Yellow M&M and that is also right on. Yellow on the outside, dark chocolate inside.

One part of the quiz talks about how I might seem materialistic but I just appreciate things more than most people. I assume this means more than most people DO. I absolutely appreciate people more than things. 😉

I’ve never had the coconut ones but they sound good, especially if real coconut is involved. I LOVE the minis so much. I haven’t snacked on them though… always have them in cookies or at a topping bar =)

1. You Are an Almond M&M (I don’t strive for perfection in every aspect of my life)
    2. Regular (been a while)
    3. Trail mix (been a long time)
    4. Plain, mini, almond, maybe dark chocolate (don’t remember)
    5. You Are a Yellow M&M (I’m not sure about happy-go-lucky and my ideal mate is nurturing and independent)

6. Vani B.

1. You Are an Almond M&M

Although I’m not an almond fan (I don’t really like any type of nut other than pecans), this result describes me to a T… especially the first and last paragraph.

2. Funny today’s blog entry is M&M’s themed, because it’s actually my favorite candy (I even love their commercials). When I was little, I’d get a bag of plain M&M’s at the end of a trip to the grocery store, if I was well-behaved. Whenever I get snacks at the theater, it’s plain M&M’s. I also really love M&M’s Minis and M&M’s Premiums in Triple Chocolate, although I think the Premiums have been discontinued.

3. I prefer to eat them as is, but at TCBY I always get chocolate frozen yogurt topped with M&M’s, rainbow sprinkles, hot fudge and whipped cream (another childhood favorite!). When it gets to that melty stage after I’m halfway done, I call it “chocolate soup.” Hee hee hee!

4. Yes, I’ve tried most of them, except for pretzel, almond and peanut butter. Dark chocolate’s okay. I do miss the crispy kind. There was also a flavor called dulce de leche which was distributed in Miami and New York in the early 2000’s. It was just a stale caramel flavor, so obviously it didn’t last long, although it was created to appeal to the Latino population over there. Reminiscing about that does make me want to create an M&M/flan dessert, though! 🙂

5. You Are a Brown M&M

You are a very emotional person. You are sympathetic and compassionate to friends and strangers.
    You can be accommodating and attentive, but you never let anyone walk all over you.

You’re nice, but you’re also shrewd. People are constantly underestimating you.
    You love easily, and you become attached quickly. Sometimes you are unable to let go.

Again, right to a T. Also, I love the brown M&Ms. Also, I get a kick out of this commercial:

HAhahahahaha!!!!

Love that commercial! I had never seen it before… how funny 🙂

M&Ms on TCBY is one of my favorites too. No such thing as too much chocolate!

I got “You are a Peanut M&M”, and the description is definitely NOT me!

I do like M&Ms, but I don’t love them–they’re a bit too sweet for me. And I got “orange” for the color M&M I am, but I don’t think it’s me either (although more me than the kind of M&M quiz!)

I guess I’m just not an M&M person! 😀

Maybe your type is almond? That would have been my guess.

I wish they did a more bittersweet type of M&M. I like sugar, but only a little… it’s easy to overload on them for sure.

What do you get on What Type of M&M Are You? Is it true for you?

I got almond, and yes, it sounds like me.

Do you like M&Ms? What kinds?

I’m a huge peanut M&M fan.

Besides the cookies I mentioned, I like them on frozen yogurt.

I haven’t tried pretzel or almond yet 🙂

Take What Color M&M Are You? What do you get? Is it true for you?

Brown – describes me well!