Quiz: What Tattoo Should You Get?

woman with airplane tattoo

What kind of tattoo would be best for you?

Do you have any tattoos? I think tattoos can be so amazing and beautiful and interesting and artistic. That being said, I don’t have any because I’m scared of pain and permanence ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m a big supporter of people expressing themselves and being whoever they want to be. I often am complementing people on their tattoos, and I’m glad that it’s much more mainstream these days. Growing up, you had to worry about employment if you had visual tattoos.

Even though I don’t have a tattoo, I’ve (like many people) thought about what sort of tattoo I would get. It’s fun to imagine – especially if tattoos were less permanent and less painful. (Although would they be as cool then?) I’m undecided about tattoo design and placement, but if I were to get one, I would prefer that it be a tattoo original artwork and quite colorful. When I was younger, I think I liked the idea of a girly, cute tattoo… but now I think I’d like something a bit more artistic, expressive, and edgy.

What about you? Have you ever thought about what sort of tattoo you’d like to have… or get next? Want to know what tattoo would be best suited for your personality? Takeย What Tattoo Should You Get?ย to find out. After you get your result, comment below to let me know what you got… and what you think of tattoos.

1. What do you get onย What Tattoo Should You Get?ย Is it true for you?
  2. Do you have any tattoos? Describe them if you feel comfortable?
  3. If you had your way, would you prefer to have more or fewer tattoos?
  4. What’s the coolest or most interesting tattoo you’ve ever seen?

P.S. This quiz is brought to you today by GlobalTestMarket. Are you an opinionated and savvy consumer? Get paid for your opinions! I get a lot of Amazon gift cards this way, and it’s free to sign up.

24 thoughts on “Quiz: What Tattoo Should You Get?

1. maureenmojen

1. Abstract the one I want isn’t necessarily abstract. But I do want to design it myself, or in collaboration with my boyfriend (he’s a better artist than I am).
    2. Not yet!
    3. More (since I have none) I want at least two (neither big, one tiny)
    4. oh wow there are so many. the first that comes to mind is someone who had a map on their back that they alter whenever they visit a new country. I personally wouldn’t want a really big elaborate one, but I admire them on other people.

That map idea is very cool! I agree that it would be hard to sustain if you did a lot of traveling though ๐Ÿ˜‰

how about getting a red star at the bottom of one foot to raise chance of rolling in good luck…? =D

3. Laura

All over tattoo. I currently have 5 – four variations of a butterfly and one scorpion. I’d have more cuz I’m straight up addicted. Coolest I’ve ever seen was a full back piece of an acoustic guitar

4. 38fang

i was a little disappointed that there wasn’t a literary option (initials don’t count). there is an amazing site the word made flesh focused on literary tattoos. but i agree with you, love tatts too frightened of the pan to get one myself (that and religiouis reasons)

What do you get on What Tattoo Should You Get? Is it true for you?

Abstract… maybe. I like something a bit colorful and weird, maybe abstract.

Do you have any tattoos? Describe them if you feel comfortable?

No tattoos at all.

If you had your way, would you prefer to have more or fewer tattoos?

I might like some if they were temporary and painless.

Whatโ€™s the coolest or most interesting tattoo youโ€™ve ever seen?

A guy I went to college with was doing his whole back to show what it looked like on the insides. It was pretty cool!

I got Abstract. Correct. And I would have chosen back of the neck for a location if it had been a choice. Its my new favorite spot. I have a Wolf tattoo on the back of my left shoulder. For my maiden name. I don’t care about having more or less but I would like to change the one I have. I probably wouldn’t mind another. I don’t know the best one I’ve ever seen but I noticed the other day I had to actively suppress the impulse to reach out and touch a man’s ink on his arms when he was in front of me in a line. And the KIND of pain is different; when I got my mine, which isn’t in a terribly sensitive area, it felt like bee stings or something. Not intolerable. Kind of…arousing. If you like that sort of thing.

A wolf tattoo sounds really cool ๐Ÿ™‚ I think my maiden name is too abstract for a tattoo, but I really like the idea of doing one for a maiden name!

1. Some asian, some all over, and some abstract
    2. Nope
    3. Not sure right now
    4. Skull and butterfly (not together)

8. Vani B.

1. You Should Get an Abstract Tattoo

Artistic and unique
    You’re the most likely type to personally design your tattoo

I actually did design my own, somewhat… but it wasn’t an abstract. I just pictured what I wanted in my head, and then once I was at the parlor, chose the font and design of the butterfly silhouette.

2. I have one tattoo, on the back of my neck. It says “Vani” in a fancy cursive font and in black ink, and there’s a small butterfly silhouette dotting the “i.” I got it for my twenty-fifth birthday and just a couple of weeks right before I got married.

3. I didn’t like the application process for my tattoo (it felt like someone was carving my neck with a broken glass bottle), plus my husband’s not much of a fan of tattoos. I’ll stick with this one and probably won’t get another… but never say never!

4. http://senseslost.com/third-rail-content/uploads/thebeatlestattoo.jpg

…only the tattoo I saw was on a girl’s lower back and didn’t have any text. It was just The Beatles walking across Abbey Road. I liked it.

9. moonstep1969

1. You Should Get a Butterfly Tattoo

Sweet and sassy
    For you, tattoos are a thing of beauty – not toughness

Comment: Result coming quite close. If I had a tattoo it would probably be a small dolphin (on my shoulder).

I am strongly of the opinion that I should not get a tattoo of any sort at all! The test says initials, but no. No tattoos. None. Nada.

๐Ÿ˜€

There possibly should be a no tattoo option for people like us ๐Ÿ™‚ BTW, we heard back from WordPress, and they say they just fixed the Twitter login issue. So let me know if it works for you now… hopefully it does!