Happy Friday! I’m looking forward to the weekend, where I can be a little lazier. I don’t have to rush as much in the morning to get ready. Speaking of getting ready, I thought it would be a fun topic for this week’s Friday Five. The giveaway is an Sephora gift code 🙂
Just answer the questions below for a chance to win a $10 Sephora gift code courtesy of Swagbucks. I thought this could go toward a fun treat for your morning routine, and no worries to the guys, they have a whole Men’s section! You can redeem it at Sephora stores, online, or even at some JC Penney’s locations.
All you have to do to enter is comment below and answer the Friday Five. I will run a random number generator on Monday morning and pick the winner that way. I will comment on the thread to the person who won, so you can check back to see who won that way. If you miss it, I will announce the winner in the comments and next week in the P.S.
So, here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Simply answer below in a comment to enter
Friday Five – Getting Ready Edition
- How long does it take to get ready in the morning? What are the important parts of your routine?
- What do you do differently if you’re getting ready to go out at night?
- As you’ve gotten older, has it taken more or less time to get ready in the morning? How come?
- If you’re feeling lazy, sick, or hungover, what’s the minimum you do to make yourself presentable?
- Take What Part of the Morning Are You? – What do you get? Is it accurate?
P.S. Congratulations to last week’s Friday Five winner, Vani.