Quiz: What Sign is Your True Love?

book of astrology

What astrological sign do you most easily fall for?

Do you believe in astrological compatibility? I’m not sure if I do. According to astrology, Mr. Blogthings and I are one of the worst matches possible (Taurus and Aquarius), but I think we get along just fine πŸ™‚ A lot of my friends swear by astrological compatibility, so of course, I have written a quiz about it:Β What Sign is Your True Love?

Regardless of whether you think astrology is true or not, I do think that this is a fun quiz for figuring out what your “type” is. I may not think I have an astrological type, but I know I have a type when it comes to love… and even friendship. I am attracted to people who are brainy, kind, and practical. I need a rock in my life, whether it’s a best friend or partner. I may be unpredictable and a bit flightly, but I don’t mesh well with other people who are the same way. After all, two unpredictable people just keep blowing right past each other πŸ˜‰

GiveΒ What Sign is Your True Love?Β a whirl and let me know what you think of your result. It has twelve possible outcomes, so it’s likely to at least be quite accurate for you in the personality description of who you’re attracted to. And if you are an astrology fan, there’s no quicker way to know what sign you should be searching for.

1. What do you get onΒ What Sign is Your True Love?Β Is it true for you?
  2. Do think astrological compatibility is important?
  3. Is there a sign you refuse to date? How come?
  4. Have you ever dated someone with the same sign? How did that go?

27 thoughts on “Quiz: What Sign is Your True Love?

I see plenty of people who have gotten cancer for their true love and me being one myself, am pretty happy to be compatible to most people, not once have I wished to be a different sign XDD. My true love is apparently an aquarius, i’ve been getting an aquarius in quizzes for a while, plus, one of my best friends is one and I love her very much, even though we fight a lot she just hugs me and loves to never give up even though i’m so complicated XD. I might just give them a try.

2. HadeerS

1. I got a Cancer. I’m a cancer myself so maybe its true. But I mostly find myself toward Taurus and Virgo men.
    2. Yes! I think its very important and proved to be true for me.
    3. Yes. any sign that likes to be the center of the attention or loud or into excessive partying. i may go for a first date but i just know it will never work. I’m into thoughtful sensual guys.
    4. No i haven’t but i always imagine that it wont work because cancer are needy moody people. Put two of them in a relationship!

I think you’ve nailed it exactly. We aren’t quite attracted to people who are just like us, but pretty darn close. I couldn’t imagine being with my polar opposite, but having a few complementary characteristics can be nice.

I got Aries. That sounds good. Or a Scorpio. I’m a Leo married to a Capricorn which isn’t considered a good match but I imagine that we endure because my rising sign is Virgo. The rising sign affects what you present to the outside. It’s more of a practical match than a passionate match. I may not believe all the predictive aspect of astrology but there are some very accurate personality type descriptions in it. At least as far as I have experienced myself. I dated someone with my same sign once. In fact his birthday was the day after mine and it was pretty good but both of us being young and Leo we might have had a hard time staying “exclusive”.

That is a good point about rising sign. I’m not sure what my husband’s is, but mine is Gemini. And as much as I like to be skeptical about astrology, my friend points out that is very typical for my sign (Aquarius) … hahaha!

I once dated two guys (not at the same time, but consecutively) that had the exact same birthday – year, and day. They seemed fairly different at the time, but they both turned out rather similar.

4. jennifer

Mine was Taurus, I find them to be so stubborn !! LOL but being a Libra I do need someone that is more grounded then me πŸ™‚

Your True Love Is an Aries. Haha, I don’t think I have that much energy πŸ˜›

No and no, that’s just silly. πŸ˜› Your astrology quizzes are fun though! I’ve actually never dated anyone /foreveralone. lol

I’m glad you think the astrology quizzes are fun, even if (like me), you’re not a big astrology fan.

I know many people in their teens and 20s who have never dated. It’s totally normal these days πŸ™‚

Your True Love Is a Cancer

Why you’ll love a Cancer:

Cancer’s loyal and sincere heart makes your own sensitive heart melt.
    Caring and devoted, a Cancer will take the lead in pursuing you – and not give up!

Why a Cancer will love you:

You’re laid back enough to deal with Cancer’s little mood swings and freak-outs.
    A fellow homebody, you know how make Cancer comfortable and at home with you.

No, you shouldn’t have a decided personality just because you were born in a different time. Nope, I’m very open. Yes, he was really seductive, not my sign at all, yet we both are Aries, I was nothing like my sign!! So it was a little, um, dramatic.

I’m so glad you liked it! I’ve also noticed that people I’ve met who are my sign are nothing like me … or at least so I hope πŸ˜‰

7. Vani B.

1. Your True Love Is a Cancer

Why you’ll love a Cancer:

Cancer’s loyal and sincere heart makes your own sensitive heart melt.

Why a Cancer will love you:

A fellow homebody, you know how make Cancer comfortable and at home with you.

I call B.S.! My honey is a Virgo; we’ve been together for five-and-a-half years now, married for three (and counting!). He is my true love!

2. Sometimes I feel astrologers get it wrong with astrological compatibility. Even though Taurus and Cancer are listed as top astrological matches for my sign, I’ve never had a good experience with Taureans in particular, and I had a horrible on-again, off-again relationship with a Cancer for nearly four years… we weren’t right for each other at all and had a lot of compatibility issues. We didn’t even have the same interests. But… I thought I was in love. (Eventually, I came to my senses and ended the relationship for good.) I think regular relationship compatibility is more important than astrological compatibility, although it is fun to get love compatibility reports done by an astrologer. In fact, my first-ever Christmas present to my husband, when we first started dating, was an astrological report and chart for him I pieced together and worked on myself, as well as a copy of our love compatibility report, and the love report was pretty dead-on!

3. Well, now that I’m married, dating isn’t a problem anymore. πŸ˜‰

4. No, I’ve never had the opportunity, though I came close once. I imagine it would’ve been an interesting experience, though… one that would’ve been a trip to discuss. Oh, well. His loss. πŸ™‚

Haha! I think it’s interesting that your own love report was very dead on for you and your husband. Very cool πŸ˜‰ Do you think the Cancer description at least sounds like him?

As far as I know for the psychology of compatibility, like tends to attract like for the most part. So in theory, you’d do best with your own sign… but I don’t know if any of us think that’s true!

What do you get on What Sign is Your True Love? Is it true for you?

I got Taurus, but I can’t help but wonder if I kind of knew what I was doing there πŸ˜‰

Do think astrological compatibility is important?

Not really

Is there a sign you refuse to date? How come?

No, except that I only date Mr. Blogthings anyway πŸ˜‰

Have you ever dated someone with the same sign? How did that go?

I did, and he eventually annoyed me. I hate to think it was because he was similar to me!!!

1. Your True Love Is an Aquarius (I get different results on similar quizzes on here)
    2. No