Quiz: The Blue Skies Test

six different blue skies

Which of these blue skies speaks to you?

Do you love blue skies? I do love them, although I love all sorts of skies – rainy, cloudy, stormy, sunrises, sunsets. Lately I have been living under gray skies, which is really odd for this part of the world. And when the blue sky finally came out, I felt a bit livelier. Gray and dark skies make me focus, but blue skies make me celebrate. And I was definitely ready for some celebrating.

Growing up as a young girl, I experienced more blue skies than most people. In my hometown, it would even rain or snow with a mostly clear sky. I didn’t realize how lucky I was until I left. Now I know that people in many parts of the world can go for days or weeks without a blue sky in site. And while I do amazing amounts of work under a blanket of gray (especially when it’s cold), I do miss blue skies after a while. The color and brightness always cheers me right up, and I love to look at the dramatic cloud formations.

Rediscovering my love of blue skies made me want to feature a favorite quiz:Β The Blue Skies Test. We’ve done some programming upgrades on this one to make your experience go a bit more smoothly. Let me know what you get and what you think of this quiz. I know it’s hard to pick just one image, so go ahead and pick a second choice if you’d like πŸ™‚

1. What do you get onΒ The Blue Skies Test?Β Is it true for you?
  2. What kind of skies do you prefer? Blue skies? Gray skies? Stormy skies?
  3. What time of day do you like the sky the best?
  4. What’s your favorite place in the world to observe a “big sky”?

16 thoughts on “Quiz: The Blue Skies Test

I got Plucky. I picked it for the sun in the picture! I mean, that is what made me like it the most out of all the choices.
    I don’t like to pick fights, but I do like debate because you get to hear different viewpoints.
    I was glad that the results said that I was open-minded and optimistic, I feel like I am on the inside but it may not show as much on the outside to others
    I’m not a much of a sportsy person…..
    but I love the ending so I must retype it here: “you are a good-humored, truly blissful person. You love life, and you inspire other people to let go a little.”

question 2: I like light blue skies with slow-moving clouds here and there, with the sun shining!
    question 3: afternoon
    question 4: ? just about anywhere πŸ˜€

Nice analysis! I’m glad you liked the ended πŸ™‚

Oh, yes, slow moving clouds are a lovely edition to a mostly clear sky =)

You Are a Leader

You are inventive, creative, and completely ingenious. You are extremely gifted.
    You are insightful and astute. You are quite savvy when it comes to most things.

You are thorough and complete in everything you do. You don’t leave any stone unturned.
    The right path is always clear, and you’re a bit of a visionary. You don’t take the lead, but others are welcome to follow you.

It’s true! But I’m extremely a little too workaholic, yet I’m very laid-back. Blue, sunny skies always bring me in a good mood. I love them in the late mornings. I love going to the beach and admiring them.

I chose Plucky but that seems much too energetic and peppy for me so I chose Leader instead. It’s become somewhat of a pattern for me to choose one first that is too MUCH and too much unlike me and my second choice is more tame and closer to true. I think I’m just being attracted to my aspiration first and then I’m resigned to choosing a truer one. πŸ™‚ I like twilight best and I’ve haven’t been to enough places to chose a favorite big sky. I did enjoy the views in Northern California and look forward to the skies in New Mexico.

That’s an interesting thing you’ve noticed about your first choice being a bit too much. I think I can do that at times too … and I agree that the second choice image can be just as revealing, if not more so.

My goodness, New Mexico skies are beautiful. I’m sure you will enjoy them. I grew up in Southern Colorado, and the sunrises and sunsets were amazing πŸ™‚

(Heather)

I am plucky..this is the second quiz to tell me that I think haha! It’s not too accurate though..I hate picking fights and I’m definitely not sporty. πŸ˜› I do try to be optimistic and good humored though

I love blue skies, but stormy ones are exciting too. I like the sky at high noon and sunset..so pretty! Texas has pretty amazing “big skies.” When I lived there and my friend visited from New Jersey she was amazed at how much of the sky you could see

Yay! I’m glad someone else can appreciate Texas skies. I don’t get to see the big ones often because I live in a wooded area, but they are a treat whenever I get the chance to get out in the country.

Regarding you’re result, maybe you just are mentally plucky πŸ˜‰

1) What do you get on The Blue Skies Test? Is it true for you?

Clear headed. And yes, it describes me lately. I have been feeling really focused.

2) What kind of skies do you prefer? Blue skies? Gray skies? Stormy skies?

Gray or stormy. I’m “only happy when it rains.”

3) What time of day do you like the sky the best?

Oooh, afternoon when a storm is coming in.

4) What’s your favorite place in the world to observe a β€œbig sky”?

Texas, of course.

Still doesn’t work to fill in my e-mail addres. Anyhow, this is moonstep1969/Monica posting her result… πŸ™‚

1. You Are a Leader

2. I prefer blue skies with small cirrus clouds drifting by in a slow pace, or cirro-stratus clouds. Am fascinated with clouds, as long as they’re not too big or grey.

3. The sky is best at 10 am. Often gets too cloudy in the afternoon, and more of people noise around.

4. Boring but true – five minutes away from my home at the top of a large field. A small forest behind, and lots of happy dogs running on the field but not close to you. It’s so relaxing.

Your field sounds amazing. I always feel relaxed around happy dogs πŸ™‚

I like how much time you have spent thinking about your ideal sky. Cloud pacing would be an interesting topic for a quiz!