New Quiz: Are You Chocolate, Strawberry, or Vanilla?

two types of strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate ice cream

What flavor ice cream are you?

Did you grow up eating Neapolitan ice cream? I loved it! Something about the mix of strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate flavors was always just right for me. If you’re not familiar with Neapolitan ice cream, it’s a classic flavor that has vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate side by side.Β More modern versions of Neapolitan ice cream may mix the flavors a bit, but the original way to have it was with them separate πŸ™‚

I’ve been wanting to make a quiz based on the Neapolitan ice cream flavors for a long time, but I wanted to put my own spin on it. There are plenty of personality profiles on ice cream floating around, in fact, Blogthings has many of our own ice cream quizzes. And while I absolutely love each and every one of these quizzes, I didn’t want to bore you
(and myself) with a twist on the same old thing.

So I found the perfect images for this quiz ages ago, and I held on to them, waiting to be inspired. And then today, I found it… the twist I was looking for! Of all things, it was a management white paper talking about how people have chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry work personalities. With a lot of tweaking (especially removing the boring work parts), I was able to come up with a quiz that satisfied me. All the fun of a flavorful ice cream quiz with some real personality insights!

So which are you? Chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla? Take my new quiz to find out:Β Are You Chocolate, Strawberry, or Vanilla?

1. What do you get onΒ Are You Chocolate, Strawberry, or Vanilla?Β Is it true for you?
  2. Between chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla, which is your favorite flavor overall?
  3. What flavor ice cream is your ultimate favorite?

P.S. Do you want new, fun quizzes first every week? Sign up for my weekly email list: Blogthings Weekly

20 thoughts on “New Quiz: Are You Chocolate, Strawberry, or Vanilla?

Yum! That’s one of my favorites too. I’ve got to make a quiz that has butter pecan as an outcome πŸ™‚

You Are Chocolate

You prefer to live a life that’s open and cooperative. You like to share and grow with others.
    You believe that we each have many sides to ourselves. You refuse to see anyone as all good or all bad.

You think the choice between logic and emotions is a false and overly simplistic one. You always try to incorporate both in decisions.
    You try to get to know every person on a human level. Everyone deserves your respect equally until proven otherwise.

You are an amazing communicator, and you are able to get through to people that no one else can seem to reach.
    You think the world would be a better place if we all just slowed down and listened to one another more.

I am a vanilla lover. I love anything and everything vanilla!!

Mmmm, I love a strong vanilla taste. A little more vanilla makes anything sweet taste a little better, even chocolate πŸ˜‰

2. Anna

I like to browse around the city for interesting restaurants or food shops. Ethnic places are always worth looking into; I once found an Indian place that makes the best fried ice cream. πŸ™‚

That’s a good point. I’ve had some interesting ice creams at Asian restaurants, although I haven ever had this Indian fried ice cream you’ve discovered. Sounds amazing!

3. Ginger

Fun quiz! I got strawberry. Made me smile as my mother always says it’s nearly impossible to reason with me because I always go after what I think is best and don’t let anyone influence me.

Between the three flavors chocolate is my absolute favorite (although I love digging in a box of Neapolitan ice cream with a big spoon ;P) and as for my overall favorites, I’d have to say chocolate, raspberry and hazelnut – in no particular order. πŸ™‚

1. You Are Strawberry: Accurate, except I consider pros and cons before making most decisions
    2. Chocolate, but I like strawberry too, and I don’t care about vanilla.
    3. Brownie bites and cookies n cream.

5. Anna

Vanilla!

“You prefer to live a life that’s well organized and structured. You like having everything in its place.”

In a perfect world, I’d love that! However, I hate cleaning.

“You are a hard worker, but you do best when your duties are laid out for you. You dislike ambiguity of any sort.”

Ugh, ambiguity. It reminds me of highschool English papers.

“You respect tradition and what has already been established in this world. You consider yourself a student of history.”

Not just history, but the entire timeline. You have to see where you’ve been to know where you’re going!

“You try to avoid change whenever possible. If you must change, then you try to introduce it slowly. You don’t like radicalism.”

I don’t mind change, but I like to ease into it. Humans are habitual creatures, and radical changes don’t tend to stick… I think we all have that one friend who’s always on a new diet.

“You do best when you have concrete goals to meet with concrete rewards. You are addicted to checking things off your list.”

My ‘list’ is growing so fast that I’m happy just to check *some* things off of it. πŸ™‚

“You respond better to reason than emotion. You believe the world would be a better place if we all were a bit more logical.”

Mmm, I think people make horrible decisions when under emotional pressure. I like to always ‘sleep on it’ when possible.

Back to the topic of ice cream, I don’t really have a favorite flavor. Whenever we go out for ice cream, I get the unique quirky flavor that I’ve never seen before. Last time it was ‘mocha pistachio’ πŸ™‚

I agree about sleeping on decisions. I’m big on that as well.

Mocha pistachio sounds good! I’m a bit of a flavor experimenter myself. I assume you have a nice local place to get fun new flavors?

P.S. I’m Monica/moonstep1969 but for some technical reason it didn’t work to fill in the spaces…

1. I was torn on two questions here, and got either Vanilla or Strawberry depending on the answers. I lean towards the Vanilla description, but can relate to the Strawberry one as well. The chocolate one is definitely not accurate.

2. I prefer vanilla in an ice-cream, if not taking into account that I’m unfortunately allergic against ice-cream.

3. My fave ice-cream flavour is vanilla filled with added chocolate chips or toffee.

1. sub

1. i got Chocolate…yay…i’d say to a certain extent it’s quite accurate especially on believing everything has different sides to it…n nothing is entirely good or bad…that’s so me.
      2. Chocolate definitely. XD
      3. Anything chocolate, Sweetcorn, etc.

Thanks for the quiz!

I don’t do well with regular ice cream either πŸ™ Luckily there are plenty of allergy friendly options here in the states. I tend to go for those… but I miss regular ice cream!