New Quiz: What Flavor Croissant Are You?

illustration of a strawberry croissant

What flavor croissant best fits your personality?

No doubt about it, my absolute favorite breakfast treat is a croissant. I know they’re not very healthy for you on any axis, but it’s hard for me to resist this flaky, buttery, delicacy. Luckily (and sadly), there aren’t very many good croissants in my next of the woods, so I don’t indulge often. (Your best chance is at a Korean-French bakery – yes, these exist, and they are awesome!)

Simply thinking about a croissant brings back such great memories. It reminds me of being a teenager in a small city where the most “alternative” thing you could do is go downtown for an espresso and croissant at a terrible little coffee shop. Croissants also remind me of taking French in college – as my professor always brought in a variety from a nice French bakery during finals. It also reminds me of all the croissants I’ve had in France. Every single croissant I’ve had in France has been incredible, even at the airport!

There’s something about a croissant that sums up everything I love about French culture. They are both simple and complex. Every day and indulgent. They take attention and craftsmanship to get just right. They are chic but not showy.

Do you love croissants as much as I do? Or maybe you’re just a breakfast pastry fan? If so, take my latest quiz What Flavor Croissant Are You? Even if you’re not a huge croissant fan, you may appreciate this quiz for what it says about your personality.

1. What do you get for What Flavor Croissant Are You?
    Is it true for you?
  2. Is your favorite breakfast pastry a croissant? Or something else?
  3. How often do you have a croissant for breakfast?
  4. Have you ever been to Paris? If so, what did you like about it? If not, would you like to go?

20 thoughts on “New Quiz: What Flavor Croissant Are You?

1. Claudya Margaretta

I got a Strawberry Croissant, and it’s true! I’m a fan of strawberry and I am really an introvert.

I love pastry or any sweets for a breakfast, accompanied with a chocolate milk. I’ve never been to Paris but I’d like to.

I wanna take tons of pictures there. Visiting its beautiful gardens, Eiffel, and the art museums :3

2. Virginie

I’m a cherry croissant ! (and it’s all true !)
    But for a French Canadian, I eat plain croissants sunk in A LOT of maple syrup and it’s delicious ! (I’m not talking about this fake maple syrup you guys seems to have in the USA, but the real maple syrup coming right from the tree !)
    It’s the perfect balance between Canadian and French πŸ™‚

3. Anna

My result was ‘Mixed Berry’
    Haha! I have to admit, my favorite is a chocolate croissant with a custard filling. I know, I’m so classy πŸ˜›

“You’re the type of person who wants to have it all, and you often get it all. You’re a go getter.
    You are energetic and conscientious. You work hard to have a good life, and you try not to waste time.”

Mostly true. I’d say I get what I want, but it’s because I tend to want very little. I do work hard to have a good life, good income, and good health. I don’t chase happiness, but rather prevent unhappiness caused by a lack of preparation.

“Even if you’re relaxing, you tend to be relaxing in a productive (or at least not destructive) way.
    You don’t really like the feeling of slacking off. You never want to undo the progress that you’ve made.”

I consider myself creative, and my hobbies are somewhat productive. Whether I’m writing, or coding, (or taking silly quizzes :P)

“Nothing makes you happier than making and achieving goals. You love being your best you.
    You don’t want to just succeed in one area of your life. You seek balance and wide success. There’s always something new for you to conquer.”

I’m very competitive, and try to be the best at whatever I do. When I was in college, the most satisfaction I got from my success was that others would come to me for help. Maybe I should be a teacher in a future life~

Nice analysis, and like you, I’m classy and prefer the chocolate croissant πŸ™‚ I agree about preventing unhappiness with preparation if possible. I mean, is there any other reason to bang one’s head against the wall with programming? πŸ˜‰

1. Anna

Chocolate seems to be the weakness of so many people πŸ™‚
        Oh no! Did you quit because of frustration? πŸ™

Oh definitely not giving up! I just did a more intense year to get good enough to contribute to the Blogthings code base. Now I spend half the week writing quizzes, etc and the other half coding. Slowly getting better πŸ™‚

Something isn’t right, I keep getting cherry croissant (only the 3rd paragraph describes me), I’m not outgoing or sweet, I’m not up on the latest trends, I’m not happy (I’m not sad either), and I’m not optimistic (I’m not pessimistic either).

Interesting. Cherry is the default option, meaning people may get it if they are evenly tied between all options. (Very rare that this happens, but it does. So I have to set a tiebreaker.) That may be the case for you. πŸ™‚ Which flavor do you feel fits you better?

You Are a Vanilla Croissant

You are unique and innovative. You may not seem particularly unusual, but you are doing things your own way.
    You are intelligent and thoughtful. You like to quietly experiment with new ideas and creations.

Of all the types, you would be the most suited to be a croissant chef. You just have a certain intuition when it comes to making things.
    You are also more sensitive than other people. You immediately know when something is a little off, even when others don’t notice it.

You are simple and elegant. You have a natural balance (or even feng shui) to everything you do. You entice without overwhelming.
    You know how to make the ordinary unexpected. You are good at surprising others with things they love but have forgotten about.

I love croissants and Paris!!

6. Finji

Strawberry Croissant!…quite true
    but I always eat croissant plain or with butter and cheese. well I just had 2 today, hehe
    and I visited Paris for the first time last month πŸ˜€

I got chocolate croissant and the results were spot on. Also, my favorite croissant is chocolate (:

8. BooBoo

I got Cherry Croissant. You are right about experimenting and like to find new things. πŸ™‚
    When I was on my own at my apartment I use to cut Croissant in half put on butter and ham.
    Microwave the delicacy and wala. It use to be my luxury breakfast.
    I’ll be in paris in june. First time visit really looking forward to it.;-)