Happy Friday Five! I hope everyone had a good week. This week’s Friday Five is inspired by the little makeover we recently gave Swagbucks. If you haven’t noticed yet, Blogthings looks a lot better on a mobile phone. We implemented something called responsive design, and now you can use Blogthings on any mobile device with less hassle. To celebrate, I thought we could have a little discussion about cell phone use.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a Friday Five without a random giveaway. This week I’m giving away a $10 Amazon gift code courtesy of Swagbucks. (Swagbucks is an entertaining and easy place to earn free gift cards that I am obsessed with.) If you love free gift cards, I highly recommend checking them out if you live in Australia, Canada, Ireland, UK, or the US.
All you have to do to enter the Friday Five is comment below and answer the five questions. Every commenter is randomly entered into the contest. If you don’t want to enter but still want to comment, just say that somewhere in your comment.
I will run a random number generator on Saturday morning and pick the winner that way. I comment on the thread to the person who won, so you can check back to see who won that way. If you miss it, I will announce the winner next week in the P.S.
So, here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Just answer below in a comment 🙂 It’s really that easy.
Friday Five – Mobile Edition
- Do you have a mobile phone? What kind?
- What piece of cell phone etiquette do you think everyone should follow?
- Do you remember life before mobile phones? If so, how was it different?
- If you have a cell phone, what do you use it most for? Texting? Calling? Games? (If you don’t have a mobile phone, imagine what you would use it for.)
- How do you usually surf the web? Cell phone? Tablet? Laptop? Desktop?
P.S. Congratulations to last week’s Friday Five winner, Genn Pinky 🙂