Hello! Welcome to another the Friday Five. I’ve been having so many lovely discussions with many of you about books that I felt inspired to do a book edition of the Friday Five. I’m so delighted to hear that many of you are fellow avid readers. I hope all of the readers in the group with join in and enjoy this very literary Friday Five. I even picked out some bookish gift cards to randomly give away to someone.
Please answer my Friday Five questions below. Everyone who comments below today will be automatically entered in the randomly drawn gift card contest. This week I’m giving away an Amazon.com $5 gift card and a Barnes and Noble $5 gift card to the randomly chosen winner, both courtesy of Swagbucks. (Swagbucks is a quick and dirty place to earn free gift cards that I am obsessed with.) If you don’t want to enter but still want to comment, just say that somewhere in your comment.
Without further ado… here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Simply answer below in a comment 🙂
Friday Five – Bookworm Edition
- What book(s) are you currently reading?
- What’s the last great book you read that you can recommend without reservation?
- How do you get most of your books? New bookstore? Ebooks? Used bookstore? Library? Friends?
- If you were going to write a book, what kind of book would it be?
- What Kind of Book Are You? Take the quiz and share your result. Is it true?