Hello! This week we’re saying goodbye to 2012 with our Friday Five. I thought this would be a nice time to reflect on the year that’s almost past as well as the year to come. I hope you agree 🙂
Please answer my Friday Five questions below. Each person who comments below today will be automatically entered in the gift card contest. This week I’m giving away an Amazon.com $5 gift card and a Starbucks $5 gift card to the randomly chosen winner, both courtesy of Swagbucks. (Swagbucks is an easy place to earn free gift cards that I LOVE.) If you don’t want to enter but still want to comment, simply state that somewhere in your comment.
Here are the Friday Five questions for this week. Simply answer below in a comment. And, of course, have a happy new year!
Friday Five – Goodbye to 2012
- What was the highlight of 2012 for you?
- If you had to sum up 2012 in one word, what would it be?
- How do you plan on ringing in the new year?
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions?
- What would you most like to change in 2013?