Quiz: The Eye Test

set of nine hand drawn abstract eyes

Which eye will you pick?

One of the things I love most is when I know a Blogthings fan in real life. This doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it’s very special to me. Over the years I have run into a few people who had already been to the site and enjoyed it. You wouldn’t believe how surprised I was the first time this happened. Other times, new friends become fans once they find out what I do. This is also very cool πŸ™‚

Recently I found out that my lawyer and her assistant visited the site (hello!), and they enjoyed taking a particular quiz. I was really surprised and touched to hear that. They both though the quiz was very accurate and enjoyed taking it together. Well, it made me so happy to hear that I decided to dedicate a little attention to it here. The quiz is:Β The Eye Test

The Eye TestΒ is one of the most popular quizzes on Blogthings, so I wasn’t surprised to hear it was a hit with people I know. Perhaps you’ve even already taken it. Today I’m going to suggest you do what my lawyer and her assistant did, and take it with a friend, family member, or co-worker. (You can do this either online or in person.) It’s always more fun to take a quiz with a buddy, and you can see if both of your results are accurate.

What do you think? Do you find this quiz compelling as well? Was the result accurate for you? Comment below and let me know what you think. Do you have any other friends who like to take quizzes? I think taking quizzes together can be a great way to get to know each other, so I hope you do πŸ™‚ If not, maybe you will meet one in the comments section of the blog!

29 thoughts on “Quiz: The Eye Test

1. Ruth

Hello. I am a Blogthings Fan. I have been taking every test each day for the last three years, out of habit. I cannot begin to describe how much I look forward to doing these tests. They are very stimulating and engaging for the mind especially after a long day at work. It is quite a lot of fun doing it with friends as well. There are quite a few tests, such as this one in particular, that have meaningful and accurate results. I got the Sensitive Type as a result. I do a lot of creative writing, and I find that this website helps me to creatively improvise on new ideas. Thank you very much for bringing such a small bit of happiness into my day.

2. Robyn

I picked the bottom right with blue eye and outer swirls. Deep down you are intuitive. Very interesting in the passed I have been repeatedly classified as INFP, one trait of that is high intuition. Also, my brother as commented that I have similar connection abilities to Sherlock Holmes.

3. cherie

I chose the golden eye: and your description of that choice, as having had a tortured life, is very true, and, I am able to appear sunny and, able to pick myself up πŸ™‚ inspite of all that stuff having happened.

1. cherie

Buit how are you able to determine which types of symbols/eyes would appeal to or be representative of “tortured” souls?

I’m good at defying social pressure – to many people’s annoyance. Sometimes people reacts, like, “but that’s UNHEARD of”. But there’s only one person living your life and that’s yourself. There will always be people around questioning your choices, no matter what you do. You can’t please everyone – I don’t even believe we’re supposed to.

I have a similar mindset, but sometimes I’m tempted to believe something just because someone or some people say it (a weird temptation), and it’s a problem I’m working on.

Yes, it’s always amazing to some people who aren’t used to hearing “no” to see how they react when someone actually tells them. I definitely believe in resisting social pressure, because it means you are taking care of yourself. And if you don’t take care of yourself first, how can you have any energy or compassion left for others?

Josh, I think your temptation is actually very normal… just very few people self-reflect enough to figure it out.

5. Marybeth

I picked the eye that said I was sensitive, which I totally am. I wouldn’t say it was spot on, but I thought it was pretty accurate. I love Blogthings and it’s a great way to spend some down time (or when I’m in class…don’t tell the professors!)

Deep Down You are Mysterious

You’re the type of person who hasn’t figured yourself out, so good luck to anyone else who plans to try!
    You are a mash up of many contradictions, and your mood changes daily. Once find yourself, you’ve changed into someone else.

You don’t show the world much about yourself. You are a person of few words and confusing actions.
    You prefer to observe and learn about people before you chime in. You only say things that you are sure of.

My mood doesn’t change that often. And I’m not a chameleon (but I do indulge in whatever new thing I like).

What happened to you blogthings admins?I visited your awesome quiz website but after you stopped making new quizzes i stopped coming..

We’ve been here working on the site all this time! I had to take a break from writing quizzes to get some other stuff in order for Blogthings.

There are new quizzes being written again now πŸ™‚ Look for them on this blog.

8. Shannon

Deep Down You Are Intuitive- I don’t know. I suppose I do know when I am being taken advantage of yet I still let it happen since I am a people pleaser. I probably could use to be more intuitive

Sounds like you have some good self understanding though, and I bet you are quite intuitive… or at least getting there πŸ™‚

9. moonstep1969

Agree – this quiz is one of the best, so fascinating with spectacular illustrations as well.
    I chose the Egyptian eye, loving Egyptian art, history and myths. Eccentric? Both yes and no, depending on when, where and in which area. Showing the world everything? Definitely not. I do wish that many more people dared to listene to their inner voices instead of giving in to social pressure & expecations, though.

Deep Down You Are Eccentric

You’re the type of person who has unusual interests, beliefs, and practices. You’ve always been a bit of a weirdo.
    You don’t care much for rules or tradition. You do things your way and let the chips fall where they may.

You show the world everything about you. You have nothing to hide, and you just laugh off those who judge you.
    You wish everyone was more like you. There’s a lot of joy in being a non-conformist.

Like the analysis here. In my experience, most avid Blogthings quiz takers are at least a little eccentric πŸ™‚ You’d have to be to like my writing style. I agree about listening to one’s inner voice and defying social pressure when appropriate. I was actually just thinking about some psychological studies that have demonstrated how difficult that is to do.