The Over the Rainbow Test

What would you find at the end of the rainbow?

Do you love rainbows? Do you see many of them in your neck of the woods? Growing up in the mountains, I saw so many rainbows in the summer. Huge, vivid ones… and even full ones from time to time. I also saw the infamous “double rainbow” quite often. I love my memories of seeing rainbows as a kid. They were so magical to me, and I still remember how amazing the air smelled when a fresh rainstorm mixed with sunshine.

I love any sort of image that incorporates rainbows. When I was a little girl, I begged my mom for years to let me have rainbow themed wallpaper. She resisted for a long time, but eventually she caved and let me have it. I still miss that rainbow wallpaper 🙂 Since rainbows contain so many colors, there’s many ways to do a variation on one of my favorite things. When I stumbled upon nine pictures using the rainbow in very different ways, a new quiz idea was born.

Do you like rainbows as much as I do? Take my latest quiz: The Over the Rainbow Test I think you’ll love the quick fix of an image quiz and the insight of the results. I had a lot of fun writing this up, looking at all the different rainbow pictures and imagining how others would react to them. I figured that all the images were different enough that liking one over the other would say something about someone.

Comment and let me know what you got on  The Over the Rainbow Test. Why did you choose the rainbow image that you chose? What do you think of your result? Does it describe you perfectly, somewhat well, or not at all?

26 thoughts on “The Over the Rainbow Test

1. intchella

You Are a Good Person

You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird. You’re definitely doing your own thing.
    You are an advocate for the people and causes you believe in. You speak up and speak out.

You are an ethical person. You strive to do the right thing and be good to people.
    You are a humanitarian. You value justice, and you’re doing your best to make the world a better place.

2. Monica Erikson

You Are a Force (true, even other people sometimes tell me I’m quite forceful… you’re amazing Blogthings :))

You have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don’t always use it.

3. Meghan

You are a success.

You are ardent and passionate. You have a intensity that burns brightly.
    You are career-focused. You get a lot of satisfaction from working hard.

You are both charming and gracious. People find you to be very desirable.
    Crafty and creative, you are able to adapt freely to almost any situation.

4. Shana J.

I got the enigma result. I’m quite happy with that, it’s true on many levels. I’m not really a fan of rainbows (too cutesy for me) but I LOVE how other results are posted at the bottom!!! Oh, I might be weird for saying this, but thank you!!!!! I didn’t get the chance to notice when exactly that happened, but…well anyway, you’re awesome, Kari! I don’t think there’ll ever be a personality quiz site better than yours. =)

Thanks so much! We don’t have all the results posted on the bottom for every quiz, but we’re working on it. I’m glad you noticed and appreciated this feature. 🙂

You Are a Rebel

You are both familiar with the dark side and totally comfortable with it.
    You are an open, flexible person who is able to see the world through many perspectives.

Social graces don’t come easily for you. You feel like many social rules are silly.
    You are brilliant and a rule breaker. You insist on doing things your way.

This is the first one I picked and it describes me perfectly.

6. Tara

“You are a force–

You are a confident, proud person with high self esteem. You don’t hold grudges or accumulate negative energy. You have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don’t always use it.

You are amazingly analytical. You can make sense of chaos without involving your emotions. You are highly intelligent, especially in areas that deal with concrete knowledge and facts.”
    —————————————————
    I am a “force!” Wow. This description makes me sound like I’m so…powerful, lol. I definitely make it a point to not hold grudges and try to let go of any negative energy that builds up (definitely not the easiest task in the world).

Another odd thing I’ve noticed about many of the quiz results that I tend to get: a lot of them suggest that I have high confidence or self-esteem. Which is fascinating because mine has usually tended to be on the lower side. Though, I guess when I really think about it, I’ve started to notice that it’s been feeling stronger. Which is definitely cool 😉

I love all the pictures on this quiz! The colors are so vivid and the designs are fascinating. Love them!

1. Monica Erikson

Congrats on your positive inner journey! I got ‘Force’ too which is accurate. I’d say that confidence and self-esteem is something that (most often) grows with age and experience. And Blogthings can indeed provide some parts of that as well I think. 🙂

1. Tara

Thanks Monica! It’s been quite the journey thus far, lol. I’m kind of excited (but sometimes mildly terrified, lol) to see where it goes next!

That’s what I love about the image quizzes–I feel like sometimes it reveals things about myself that I’m not fully aware yet BECAUSE I can’t anticipate what selecting an imagine might mean, lol! Sneaky, sneaky 😉

That’s very awesome that you are getting higher self-esteem rankings in quizzes. Eventually, I’d like to be able to give “meta” results based on all the quizzes anyone has taken.

7. Anna

You Are an Enigma

“You have an amazing depth to you. You have layers upon layers that no one else has seen.”

I do have several layers of complexity, but I just think people act differently depending on who they’re with.

“Your quiet nature makes it difficult for people to get to know you. You put up walls without meaning to.”

Maybe. I always think of interesting things to do, so I don’t spend much time socializing.

“People are impressed by the sheer quantity of stuff you know, and you’re learning more every day.”

I wouldn’t say I know very much, but I definitely learn something every day. And the BT quizzes often add to my vocabulary. 🙂

“You have a hidden force to do amazing things, doing them your own way. You work best alone and on your own terms.”

My ‘hidden force’ is trying out new ideas, or revisiting old problems with fresh eyes. I do tend to work best alone, only because it’s difficult to convince others to help explore my obscure ideas.

8. Maureen

I took the over the rainbow test and I am happy with my result of rebel. I must say however, I had social graces “beat” into me as a kid so as much as I hate them, they are second nature and I can’t help but follow them! It helps me make a great impression on people while hiding my rebel-ness. Score for me! =]

I <3 your quizzes btw!

You Are a Dreamer

“The world is full of possibilities, and you can’t wait to explore many of them. You’re ready for a grand adventure.”

I feel like this most days. I get a travel bug quite often, and I have done a lot of travel in my life.

“You have both a fiery energy and a warm heart. Your charisma and charm makes it easy for you to influence others.”

I am fiery! I’m not sure about easily influencing others. You’d have to ask them.

“You are naturally happy, but you also feel the emotions of others. You are very empathetic.”

Half true. I am happy, but it has been more of something I’ve had to work for in my life. I am somewhat empathetic… getting more so as I get older.

“You always choose quality, and it shows. You are not a fan of gimmicks.”

This is true more and more for me every day.

1. Anna

“You always choose quality and it shows. You are not a fan of gimmicks.”

Aw, who’s to say that gimmick items are of poor quality? I guess I just appreciate new and unique ideas that people have. That said, I’d rather research and find quality products, rather than to stick with brand loyalty.