Who Are You in a Group?

Have you ever noticed that you have a certain role when you’re with a bunch of people? Maybe you’re the funny one or the voice of reason. Or are you the peacemaker? Take my latest quiz to find out: Who Are You in a Group?

Comment below, and let me know what you thought of your result. Do you agree with what it says? Does your personality change depending on the group you’re in?

20 thoughts on “Who Are You in a Group?

1. bidyut basu

interesting; perfectly matches what you said.
    find the role (role comes to me when i get placed, or place myself in a group). role changes group to group and situation to situation

2. Anna

You Are the Voice of Reason

I’d say that’s true. People often come to me for advice.

“You see life as an opportunity for learning, growth, and bringing out the best in others. ”

That’s pretty much my life motto. 🙂

You Are the Voice of Reason

You stay focused on what you can know and what you can change. You are very logical and unemotional.
    You avoid any extremes. You feel like there is always room for moderation, middle ground, and compromise.

You are principled and conscientious. You try to behave as virtuously as possible.

Sounds like me, though my social anxiety makes it hard to bring out the best in others. And my laziness makes it hard to experience growth. Talk about a double whammy.

I love your result because you are often the voice of reason here! In my experience, both social anxiety and laziness lessen over time. Hopefully that will be the case for you as well 🙂

4. Monica Erikson

You Are the Leader

5. Tara

“You are the leader–

You follow your own path, and the turns you take are often unexpected and inspired. Anyone is welcome to join you on your journey. You don’t try to lead; it just ends up that way.

You are prepared to make difficult decisions and do what’s right. You’ll take all the credit and all of the blame. You are highly intelligent and have a lot of mental strength. You can tough almost anything out.”
    ————————————–
    Ha, ha. Add another “reluctant leader” to the group. I’ve been told that I do well in that role but I definitely don’t like it 🙂 I usually prefer not to be the one in charge and responsible for making all of the decisions. When I’m actually in group situations, I tend to be in either the “second person” position or “peace keeper” position; although I have noticed that there have been increasingly more times when I end up in that “leader” position.

So interesting that so many reluctant leaders are showing up. This might result in a whole new quiz concept 🙂 Thanks for weighing in! I definitely relate to everything you wrote.

6. Nicki

I got the result of leader, and I think the description is pretty true. For some reason, I always end up taking charge of group projects. And I do tend to accept all the blame, even when it’s not my fault. I just feel the blame is better with people who can just accept it rather than make a big deal with it. I love your quizzes:)

Thanks for sharing your result! It’s interesting because I’m noticing that everyone who got leader, including myself, is a reluctant leader 🙂

I’m glad you like the quizzes! I’m glad you said hello 🙂