What Does Your Toast Say About You?

Toast is one of my top comfort breakfasts, especially when the weather is cool. I like it almost all ways, but with a little jam is my favorite. Add a warm cup of black tea, and I’m in heaven πŸ™‚ What about you?

Take my latest quiz: What Does Your Toast Say About You? Let me know what you got on this one, and if you think your result fits.

22 thoughts on “What Does Your Toast Say About You?

1. Tara

Toast with butter is one of my favorites! (the other is almond butter…yum!)

“You are Content:

You aren’t afraid to take responsibility for your actions – or place the blame on whoever deserves it. People see you as both genuine and spontaneous. You are the real deal.

You want to experience the world without judgment. You are totally open to experiences. You have a deep desire to play by your own rules and do things on your own terms. You can’t be fenced in. ”
    ____________________________________________

Yes!!! This description is head on!

2. Monica T.

My toast said I’m content…:)
    Hey, I couldn’t help but noticing, you got twelve kinds of toast in the picture above, but you use only six of them in the quiz…. Too bad, really, because if you put all of them in the quiz, I would totally go for the one in column four in the second row…. Wonder what THAT toast would say about me…. πŸ™‚

Haha! I tend to have accuracy problems if I go for more than six to nine images, so that’s why I only used six πŸ™‚ My guess for that toast would be that you are content and easily able to make yourself happy. True?

3. intchella

You Are Content

People see you as both genuine and spontaneous. You are the real deal.

4. Marion

You Are Vibrant
    You’re willing to take risks in life… and reap the rewards. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    You are often experimenting. You challenge old ideas, and invent new concepts.

You have a wild and passionate side that you love to express. You have your own way of doing things.
    You are an original thinker and emotionally charged. You tend to act before you think things through.
    This was my breakfast today! It’s awsome!

5. Rosalee

You Are Happy.

You’re very open and cheerful – and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life.
    Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations.

You are faithful and true to those you love. More importantly, you’re true to yourself.
    You are flexible, adaptable, and creative. There’s many ways that you can learn – and you’re up for any of them.

I’d say my is result so very accurate, I can’t even elaborate on it !! πŸ˜€

6. Anna

You Are Innovative

“You are attracted to the quirkier side of life. You love to celebrate differences.
    You are creative and cutting edge. You love telling people about your newest ideas and discoveries.”

Ideas are underrated nowadays. I think it’s important for people to follow their dreams.

“Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.”

I do try to be open minded. I often learn interesting things from quirky people.

“You are very smart – but in more of a street smart than book smart sort of way. ”

I’d say I’m a little of both, without trying to sound too arrogant. πŸ™‚

Yay! I’m glad you got innovative too. You definitely seem like someone interested in ideas, and it’s not arrogant to admit that πŸ™‚

Awww, thanks! By the way, if you put in an email address when you comment (even a fake one) and use it each time, I won’t have to approve every comment you make. And the email address won’t show up publicly.

Just a tip on how the software works on here πŸ™‚ I don’t mind approving them, but I thought it might be easier for you this way.

Yes, that works! Don’t be sorry at all πŸ™‚ I just felt bad for you because your comments weren’t going through right away, and you’re not a spammer or anything! I know it always bugs me when I comment somewhere and my comment gets held for moderation. I didn’t want that to happen to you, because I value your input so much here on this blog. Anyway, yes, your comments should go through no problem now as you post them πŸ™‚

1. Anna

I haven’t seen any spammers on Blogthings so far. You do a good job keeping it clean. πŸ™‚

Aw. Now that I’m using an email, I have a new monster in my picture.