The Airport Test

Airports are such a magical place. They’re the gateway to world travel and reunions with loved ones. They’re bustling and beautiful. They’re both the start and the end of the journey.

My love for airports inspired my latest quiz: The Airport Test

Let me know what you think of this one. Do you like airports as much as I do? What’s your favorite airport?

16 thoughts on “The Airport Test

1. Hanh

I got independent! =) I totally agree. I was on a trip this past weekend, and it was great to leave my hometown!! Just the feeling of getting away, and leaving behind my obligations was really nice!! I tend to take on a lot of tasks, and it was sweet freedom to tell everyone that I had to leave town for other priorities. 😉

That sounds like an awesome trip. I heard someone referring to what you’re talking about as “pulling a geographic” – and that really fits in a weird way 🙂

2. Sunnshyne

Independent…yup, sounds like me, even though I really don’t like airports at all and haven’t been in one for 16 years. I am a photographer, so yes, I see beauty in the strange.

3. Monica T.

My result is ‘independent’. 🙂
    I truly like the part about ‘seeing the beauty in the strange’, because that really sounds like me…

You Are Independent

You like esoteric things. You can see the beauty in the strange.

Sounds like me.

5. Anna

You Are Driven

“You prefer to stay busy whenever given the choice. You think that boredom leads to very bad things.
    You take on more than you can handle. You believe that there’s nothing worse than idle hands.

You are driven and energetic. You always have your eyes on the prize.
    You are also willing to speak out. You are a big believer in standing up for what’s right.”

I’d say that’s pretty accurate. Though the last part is too high of an appraisal of myself. I’m not really that brave. 😛

6. Tara

Ha! Should have seen that one coming, lol. Fun quiz, I’m actually going on a flight tomorrow 😉
    _______________________________
    “You are Independent

You question everything and break all the rules. You believe that nothing is set in stone. You know a lot, and you’re always learning more. You believe in being self-sufficient.

You are at your best when you are left alone to ponder your newest ideas and experiments. You like esoteric things. You can see the beauty in the strange.