What’s Your Personality Archetype?

While no personality archetype can totally encapsulate each person, I think they are a helpful tool. Personality archetypes give us a glimpse into how others see us. They also allow us to look at our friends in new ways, comparing and contrasting the traits we share and don’t share.

With this in mind, I wrote a new quiz: What’s Your Personality Archetype? Please take it, and let me know what you think in the comments below.

25 thoughts on “What’s Your Personality Archetype?

1. Monica Erikson

You Are the Philosopher (I got Warrior last time – both works, but this one comes closer :-))

You are good at drawing out truths in conversation, however painful they may be.
    You understand both the meaningfulness and meaninglessness of life. You don’t have any illusions.

You always think before you talk. You consider your words carefully.

2. Damian

I got Philosopher. The result was actually quite accurate. I generally feel like an outsider, but am pleasantly surprised when people seek out my company and advice.

3. intchella

You Are the Beauty

You have a light soul and an open heart. You trust the world, and you consider yourself a lucky person.
    You’re an instantly passionate person – and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

Deep and emotional, you can connect well with almost any living creature.
    You are alluring and magnetic. People find you mysteriously attractive and appealing.

🙂 thanks kari.. 😀

4. Tara

You are The Philosopher:

You always think before you talk. You consider your words carefully. Although you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you. You have a natural magnetism.

5. Laura

“The Mother”
    You are very compassionate, and you offer comfort to those around you. You take care of people.
    You truly feel for others. You are always imagining what it’s like to be in someone else’s shoes.

You are needed and wanted. People truly value you, and you would be missed if you weren’t around.
    You offer warmth and protection to your friends. You are considerate and kind.

::Sound like me but the part where I take care of people is less true also with the offer warmth and protect people :p I do but only for close people like family and friends. ^^

You Are the Liberator

You are an expansive and open-minded person. Most importantly, you are open to the idea that you are wrong.
    You believe in freedom from rules, expectations, burdens, and responsibilities. You value independence.

You are adventurous and hedonistic. You live for new experiences and tastes.
    You go in whichever direction is pulling you at the moment. You follow your dreams.

If only I was less lazy, then I’d be more adventurous and follow my dreams more often.

7. Anna

“The Philosopher”

Heh, two quizzes in a row that say that about me.

“You always think before you talk. You consider your words carefully.”

Yes, I do. I think others should practice this as well. I find that many arguments can be avoided if you keep a cool head.

“Although you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you. You have a natural magnetism. ”

That’s so typical of Kari. Never trying to hurt anyone’s feelings. 🙂
    I just wanted to point this out, because I see these kinds of statements in many other quizzes here. Like “You may be X, but it’s actually a good thing!”

Haha! You are right – that is so me. It is part of my personal philosophy to try to turn weaknesses into strengths, because I am very bad at getting rid of weaknesses 🙂

8. ComfyDenim

the Liberator.

You are adventurous and hedonistic. You live for new experiences and tastes.

Which is very true!!!!