The Roadside Cafe Oracle

I just love eating at little independent cafes and diners. (Don’t even get me started on my addiction to home fries!) Do you love roadside cafes too? Take my new quiz: The Roadside Cafe Oracle

After you’re finished quizzin’, comment below with your outcome. And let me know what your favorite thing to eat at a roadside restaurant is!

16 thoughts on “The Roadside Cafe Oracle

1. Monica Erikson

You Are Grounded (seen this result before… :-))

You feel like you live a life of abundance. There is so much in your life to feel thankful for.
    Making the little things wonderful is important to you, and you try to add a bit of comfort to each day.

You often help others with their problems. You offer practical and workable solutions.
    You stick with what works and avoid novelty for its own sake. You know there is no need to reinvent the wheel.

2. Cyril Cliffette

It was wonderful…just the way i think!! Marvelous, marvelous quiz! Well done…
    Indeed I am grounded…

3. N.

Here are my results:

“You are easily awed by the world. There’s so much out there to inspire, delight, and tickle you.
    You are deeply grateful and appreciative. You’re thankful for the life you have.

Your thoughts are big and bold. Your mind has no inhibitions.
    You don’t like to make plans or predictions. You are sure of yourself but unsure of where life will take you.”

–that’s very me!

4. Salmiah

You Are Quirky

You Are Grounded

This describes me pretty well, except I don’t often help others with their problems.

6. Erica

You Are Friendly

You are a trustworthy and loyal person. You are a keeper of secrets and confidences.
    You believe in yourself and the people around you. You know that others can always surprise you.

People matter, and you put them first. You have a generous heart.
    You are a ton of fun, and you love to bond with others. You make instant friends with people.
    ____________

Yup, sounds just like me! ^-^

7. Tara

Now you’re just making me hungry…for both food (yay, pancakes for lunch!) and a road trip πŸ˜‰

Here’s what I got:
    You are Quirky:

You laugh at life; none of it can be taken too seriously. You have a high craziness threshold. You are entertaining and a total charmer. You know how to liven up a group of friends.

You respect the earth and truly love nature. You wish that everyone was able to live in harmony. People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life. You aren’t going to change to make others happy.
    ——————————-

The respecting earth and truly loving nature bit is especially insightful, been that way ever since I was a kid. Fun quiz!

8. cherie crisp

Really enjoyed this quiz! I’m a Free Wheeler πŸ™‚ and keep a bag packed at all times, just incase there’s a road trip opportunity. Love to drop in on unsuspecting diners πŸ™‚ and the possibility of having weird conversations with strangers, is exciting. When I used to own a motorcycle, there were many such adventures.